Monday, May 25, 2015

New Painting: MISS SAVANNAH

My husband and I were dining outdoors at Sam Snead's Tavern in Savannah.  I kept looking across the parking lot at the large pond and golf course.  I was hoping to spot an alligator which I didn't (however, I did see one in my ditch the next day but that is another story).

After we had finished our meal, I wandered over to the pond, enjoyng the beauty of the three rare yellow sarracenia plants.  I heard a bit of noise and saw the most beautiful black swan.  I was fortunate enough to capture several photos.

All night I dreamed of painting her and so I did.  I am quite pleased with the painting.  It moves me.

Once I have an ace photo, I will upload to my websites.  But here is a fairly good representation of the painting:


Miss Savannah
24 x 30
Acrylic on Canvas



The purchase price is $850.  If you'd like to buy it, contact me here.  I will upload the painting to Fine Art America where prints, canvas and metal prints, phone cases, and pillows may be purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment