Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NEW PAINTING: Fletchy

Fletchy
8 x 10, acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
Meet "Fletchy", the beloved 19 year old baby girl who belongs to my friend, Mary.

This was a commission and the kitty was standing on concrete in front of a vehicle. We added a landscape with flowers.  Poppies and daisies were Mary's mother's favorite flowers.

I enjoyed painting Fletchy so much that I would enjoy more commission work.

8 x 10 = $185.00
9 x 12 = $226.00
11 x 14 = $338.00

Paintings will be executed on gallery wrap canvas and do not require a frame unless you prefer a less deep canvas and want to frame.

We can go larger in size if you like.

All works are painted in my beautiful impressionist style. I will work with you from beginning to completion to make sure we have the background and elements that are important to you in the composition.

Shipping and handling are included in the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment